Serves 4 – Good source of Omega 3′s counts as 2 of your 5-a-day !
1 large onion, chopped
2 courgettes, thinly sliced
1 green pepper de-seeded and chopped
1 red pepper de-seeded and chopped
1 tin chopped tomatoes
2 tsp sugar, or 2 drops of liquid sweetener
1 tbsp tom puree
2 tsp mixed dried herbs
1 bay leaf
400g White fish skinless and boned.
200g cooked peeled prawns.
- Heat a large pan with lid, use an olive oil spray or add a little olive oil, stir fry the onion until starts to soften, add courgettes cook for 4 mins then add peppers and stir fry for 3 mins.
- Add chopped toms, sugar, water, tom puree, herbs and bay leaf, simmer the reduce heat. Cover and simmer gently, for 5 mins. Season to taste.
- Add fish chunks, push gently under surface of sauce, cover and simmer for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle prawns over surface, simmer till prawns are warmed through.
- Remove the bay leaf, and served immediately.
Nice sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley and a wedge of lemon.
For more delicious recipes click here, or why not learn some new dishes and attend, my